$ 9.00 $ 12.00
Handmade 2” calf leather sweatband that is built to last. It comes reeded with an e-stitch for maximum comfort. Each sweatband is cut, split, embossed, and sewn at our shop in Gallatin Missouri. The vegetable tanned leather we use comes from cows right here in the United States. We are a veteran owned business and have over 20 years combined experience in producing leather products. We have been taught how to make world class sweatbands from Stu Blattner who has had over 26 years of experience in creating leather sweatbands. If you have a collection of hats chances are Stu has made a few of your sweatbands over the years.
- Vegetable tanned bridle leather from US hides
- Split down to 3oz for easy use to sew onto hat
- Branded line for added design
- 2” reeded sweatband that is 25” long
- Calf leather gets better and softer with time
🔹🔹🔹HOW TO ORDER🔹🔹🔹
- Simply pick what color you want your leather sweatband to be in the color drop down menu. We offer six colors to choose from.
2. Medium Brown
- Simply select the quantity you would like ordered and it’s that easy.
🔸Do you offer bulk pricing?
- We do offer bulk pricing if you would like to order over 60 sweatbands. Please message us or call us for bulk pricing.
🔸Do you offer a gold line option rather than an embossed line?
- We only offer the branded line at this time
🔸Can you stamp our logo on the sweatbands?
- We can stamp your logo on the sweatband but you will need to pay for your stamp to be made. We charge a $50 one time fee for the stamp to be made. Once we have your logo it is $1.50 extra per sweatband for your custom logo and we require a minimum order of 36 sweatbands for your logo to be stamped. If you order over a gross (144) the price per sweatband to have your logo goes down to $1.10 extra.
🔸Do you offer a perforated/vented leather sweatband.
- We do offer a perforated/vented sweatband in all of our colors that are 1 5/8” and 25” long.
If you have any more questions please let us know! Thank you for shopping at Fern-Thatcher Company, Inc.
- Tucker Hancock